Sunday, February 19, 2012

With Ma Buddy :)

Hey guys! I decided to make a post with my buddy! Ty Kill :) Okay whats new,oh yeah my sissy made super cool hair I LOVE IT. You really must have it. It's a new hair store Miss C. go and check i'm sure you will like it. News from Le*Se tattoo and piercing so hot! Don't forget go to TDRblue alot of awesome stuff like this bootie from Kookie and eyeliner from MONS. i'm weaing them right now. Enjoy




On Me :
Hair : Miss C. - Mex I/Black NEW!
Tattoo : Le*se - Thug Ink. 3 NEW!
Piercing : Le*se - Mixed Piercing NEW!
Necklace : CONCRETE FLOWER- EMILY NECKLACE (zombiepopcornhunt)

On Kill :

Shape : Zyra << Thomas [Complete Avatar]
Sleeve tattoos : =HX= Trippy Sleeves Tat 
Necklace and bracelet : SEY  "Black Star"-Necklace & Bangle
Gloves : -Clobber- Fingerless Stitched Padded Gloves (closed)

Thank you : DjAngel ( Miss C.), Le*Se and Trisha Zweig ( :Hebenon Vial:)

Sheila =)




No comments:

Post a Comment